CLASSIC FOODS TRADEMARKS
This page contains the most current information of trademarks used under license by Classic Foods, Inc.
CLASSIC FOODS INC TRADEMARKS
The absence of a name or logo in this list does not constitute a waiver of any and all intellectual property rights that Classic Foods Inc. has established in any of its product, feature, or service names or logos. The status column refers to the status of the trademark in the United States and/or other countries.
|All Natural Since 1923||®|
|Kettle Classics logo||®|
|They Only Taste Fattening||®|
|Baked Classics logo||®|
|California Classics logo||™|
The absence of a name or logo from this list does not constitute a waiver of any and all intellectual property rights that Cfi has established in any of its product, feature, or service names or logos.
The guidelines listed below contain detailed information about how to reference Classic Foods trademarks in the event you wish to write about or mention our branded products. We appreciate your assistance in protecting our brand names.
REFERENCING OUR TRADEMARKS
- The KETTLE CLASSICS® Trademark should be capitalized whenever possible.
- Proper Use of our trademarks:
- Kettle Classics® Potato Chips
- Baked Classics® Potato Crisps
- Stoned Classics® Tortilla Chips
- California Classics™ Snacks
- Never Use the KETTLE CLASSICS® trademark in the singular form.
- When Possible, Identify Classic Foods Ownership of our Trademarks whenever possible.
“BAKED CLASSICS® is a registered trademark of Classic Foods Inc. in the United States”